- Awarded a multi-year Cyber Security contract to support the Security Program for the Federal Communications Commission.
- Former CNSI Executive Vice President, Vijay Mishra, joined the team as Chief Operating Officer to drive the company’s strategic growth efforts in the public sector space.
- Awarded a Task Order to support the development and delivery of the 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA) Policy Document and related campaign materials in preparation for the launch of the 9th edition of the DGA.
- Contracts were awarded (April – July 2019) by: DHS OCIO & CBP, USDA-ARS, USCG-SFLC, USFS and FPAC (Acquisitions & Contract Management Services); CNP, USDA-OIT, USDA-AMS and FCC (Mission Services); USDA-NIFA and NCUA (Management Consulting Services).
- Awarded a multi-year Nutrition, Communication, Research and IT/Web Support Services contract to assist USDA’s Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (CNPP) on the progression of several projects including the work to develop and promote nutrition guidance for the American population, including pregnant women and newborns up to age 2 (as authorized by the 2014 Farm Bill).